- One of the key factors driving growth in the stock images market is the increasing popularity of stock images for digital and social media marketing.
- The increasing investments in related business portfolios is one of the key stock images market trends.
- The declining profit margins is a major challenge for the stock images market.
- North America will register the highest growth rate of 44% among the other regions. Therefore, the stock images market in North America is expected to garner significant business opportunities for the vendors during the forecast period.
- The stock images market vendors should focus on grabbing business opportunities from the editorial segment as it accounted for the largest market share in the base year.
Download Our Sample Report to uncover new strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities
The Stock Images Market Share is expected to increase by USD 1.22 billion from 2020 to 2025, with an accelerated CAGR of 5.61%- according to the recent market study by Technavio.
Scope of the Report
Stock Images Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.61%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 1.22 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, MEA, North America, South America, and Europe
Performing market contribution
North America at 44%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, China, Germany, Canada, and France
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Adobe Inc., Depositphotos Inc., Dreamstime.com LLC, Envato Pty Ltd., Getty Images Inc., Inmagine Group, PIXTA Inc., Pond5 Inc., Shutterstock Inc., and Thomson Reuters Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Didn’t Find What You Were Looking For? Customize Report-
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to speak to our analyst and know more insights about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Speak to our Analyst now! to take full advantage of every opportunity using competitive analysis created just for you
Editorial Images Held the Largest Market Share
- The stock images market share growth by the editorial segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- In editorial applications, stock images are mainly used to support stories.
- One of the major factors driving the demand for editorial images is the significant increase in the number of publishing houses and news publications.
Buy Our Report Now! to gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Share of the Market
- 44% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US and Canada are the key markets for stock images in North America.
- Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Europe.
- The introduction of innovative service delivery methods and an evolving business model that includes offering custom stock images will facilitate the stock images market growth in North America over the forecast period.
Download our sample report for more key highlights on the regional market share of most of the above-mentioned countries.
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Adobe Inc.
- Depositphotos Inc.
- Dreamstime.com LLC
- Envato Pty Ltd.
- Getty Images Inc.
- Inmagine Group
- PA Group Ltd.
- PIXTA Inc.
- Pond5 Inc.
- Shutterstock Inc.
The stock images market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Quick Buy to find additional highlights on the vendors and their product offerings.
- Adobe Inc.- The company offers a wide range of high-resolution, royalty-free, stock images through its product line Adobe Stock .
- Depositphotos Inc.- The company supplies a line of products through subscription and on-demand pricing plans.
- Envato Pty Ltd.- The company offers a line of products such as graphic templates, stock videos, and stock photos among others.
Download Our Sample Report to learn more about recent Developments in Stock Images Market
Here are Some Similar Topics-
Stock Video Market by Application, License Model, Image Source, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The stock video market share is expected to increase by USD 204.3 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.09%. To get more exclusive research insights: Download Sample Report
Stock Music Market by License Model and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The stock music market share is expected to increase by USD 452.89 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.9%. To get more exclusive research insights: Download Sample Report
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Publishing
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market 2020-2025 ($ million), exclusive of COVID-19 impact
- Exhibit 08: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 09: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 11: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 12: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 13: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 14: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 15: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Application
- 5.2 Comparison by Application
- 5.3 Editorial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 18: Editorial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Editorial – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 21: Requirements for perfect documentary and illustrative editorial images
- 5.4 Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 22: Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 23: Commercial market 2020-2025 ($ million), exclusive of COVID-19 impact
- Exhibit 24: Commercial – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Application
- Exhibit 25: Market opportunity by Application
6 Market segmentation by Image source
7 Market segmentation by License model
8 Customer landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
- 9.1 Geographic segmentation
- 9.2 Geographic comparison
- 9.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.5 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.6 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.7 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 9.8 Key leading countries
- 9.9 Market opportunity by geography
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 10.1 Volume driver – Demand led growth
11 Vendor Landscape
- 11.2 Landscape disruption
12 Vendor Analysis
- 12.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 12.12 Thomson Reuters Corp.
- 13.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- 13.3 Research methodology
- 13.4 List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]