The Netherlands Missions in South Africa are seeking for a ideal support provider to deliver tailor made matchmaking alternatives for their impending trade mission. The trade mission, which is focussed on the fields of HealthTech and Cybersecurity, will acquire put physically in Johannesburg and Cape City from 4 to 8 April. The matchmaking sessions will pair checking out Dutch businesses with South African companies who share popular small business pursuits to notice mutually advantageous business enterprise alternatives.
The Dutch Embassy and Consulate General in South Africa with each other with the Netherlands Ministry of International Affairs and RVO (Netherlands Company Agency) are arranging a bodily trade mission from the Netherlands to South Africa from 4 to 8 April 2022.
The trade mission will concentrate on organization possibilities in two sectors:
- HealthTech, which includes
- Wellbeing technologies and equipment
- Massive knowledge and overall health information administration
- AI and robotics for clever analysis and cure support
- Cybersecurity, including
- Know-how adoption
- Data integrity, encryption
- Smart cities
The mission is made up of a generic monitor for the participants of both sectors as well as a focused observe per sector.
Matchmaking will just take put in actual physical kind. Trade mission participants are available tailor-produced matchmaking
Roughly 12-15 Dutch firms (about 7 for every sector) will be joining the mission and are suitable for tailor-built matchmaking with South African counterparts which are to be recognized by the appointed company company. Just about every Dutch business will full a thorough ingestion kind, which will be equipped to the contracted company companies as gained no afterwards than 10th of March 2022.
Tailor-produced matchmaking is defined as a strategy to identify and connect (match) organizations with frequent business interests, complementary expert services, skills, technologies or organization strengths. The purpose is to make cooperative connections and comprehend organization possibilities that mutually reward both equally functions.
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS
Suited assistance suppliers are requested to post proposals to deliver the tailor-built matchmaking as explained earlier mentioned and under.
- Crystal clear knowledge of the Dutch participants’ small business desires.
- 5-10 meetings for every enterprise, such as practical arrangements and logistics. All appointments should be verified by 25 March 2022. From enrollment, participants will have the opportunity to make recommendations for appointments through the provider service provider. The SA contractor is envisioned to coordinate with the Dutch contactor PSPS. PSPS is dependable for the organizing the Dutch side of the mission, such as acquisition, intakes of NL individuals, vacation logistics, registration of meetings, and so on.
- Write-up event report which demonstrates on the matches established up in the course of the trade mission per Dutch corporation which includes the final results attained and abide by up.
- Ideal solutions providers will meet the pursuing requirements
- Relevant community in the specified sectors.
- Previous relevant matchmaking working experience.
- (Area) potential.
- The pursuing information and facts should really be bundled in the proposal (max 2 web pages)
- Strategy and rate for matchmaking. The utmost available finances is R20.000 (like VAT) per Dutch firm participating in the mission.
- Inspiration that standards as explained higher than are satisfied.
- The unique sector(s) in which matchmaking is provided.
- Proposals need to be despatched to [email protected] right before 25 January 2022.
N.B. The support provider ought to be knowledgeable that the mission might be postponed simply because of covid-relevant vacation limits. The go/no-go instant is in the week of 28 February 2022.
PRELIMINARY TRADE MISSION PROGRAMME (topic to improve and amended on 19.01.22)
Monday 4 April – Pretoria / JoBurg
- Early morning: Intro in the SA wellness sector & cyber sector
Check out to Office of Well being and CSIR Cyber security Hub
- Afternoon: matchmaking (on web site)
Tuesday 5 April – Pretoria/JoBrug
- Early morning: Overall health specific matchmaking off website / Team Pay a visit to Cyber
- Afternoon: Team pay a visit to Overall health / Cyber person matchmaking off website
- Late afternoon: Trade Reception
Wednesday 6 April – Cape Town
- Flight to Cape City
- Afternoon: Invest SA
- Afternoon: Team Pay a visit to Well being / Cyber
Thursday 7 April – Cape City
- Morning: Pay a visit to Biovac Institute/ Cyber Threats to SA Ports
- Late Morning: matchmaking (on internet site)
- Afternoon: Corporation visits for every track Unique matchmaking (off web page)
Friday 8 April – Cape City
- Morning and early afternoon : Person matchmaking off web site
- Late Afternoon: Analysis